5 Feb 2012

New product - already?



Yes, I published my new product - beadwork in picture frame. I think, with developing this product, I could rely on it as I could control the volume. And I think, I could produce more because I have faith on this. But, will it sells? I can't predict, really.

For now, I will puchase the ready made picture frames and put in my beadwork. Maybe, later, I'll make order to custom-made my own picture frame.

Comparing with beadwork on baju kurung, it's depend on client to make order. If I recieve zero order baju kurung for beadwork, meaning no income at all from this. Although this is my passion, currently, I don't have the volume and continuity. So, the idea of beadwork in picture frame come - I could continue develop products to create volume.

For now, I finished two beadworks in picture frame. Click here for the first item and here for the second its.

No comments:

Post a Comment