4 Apr 2012

Baju Kurung Pesak Gantung with Minimal Beadwork for Sister

This is me next project - baju kurung for my sister with smoother fabric. At first, this clothes cut for Ms Aida-from-Wangsa Maju for my trial. Ms Aida gave me the sample baju kurung - it was Baju Kurung Pesak Gantung. This time, the kain style is slightly different. Usual style is kain susun tepi. But, this one is kain belah selisih.

Maybe the fabric (2 meters) for baju is not enough, or maybe I wrongly cut it. It turned out that it doesn't fit for Ms Aida. And no left over fabric to make adjustment. So, I proceed fit my sister's body size. And after my sister tried put it on, it fit nicely.

I asked my sister if she wants some beadwork to be done. She said yes, but with minimum beadwork. So, I just put a one-line-beadwork. Hope she'll like it.

Baju Kurung Pesak Gantung
Overall look from side

Minimum beadwork around the neck

Little beadwork on hand (end)

Baju Kurung Pesak Gantung
The overall look (straight-front)

No comments:

Post a Comment