18 Oct 2011

Do I have the heart?

Today, I deposited RM100 confirming my seat for attending a workshop to make a baju kurung which to be held this coming Saturday and Sunday. This 2-day intensive workshop cost is RM250. I’m so interested in it. Even though it is quite expensive, to me, I really looking towards it. This would be my basic introduction. If I could handle the scissors, fabric and the sewing machine correctly, definitely, I‘d be happy and would get even more excited.

Besides, I am also looking forward for other workshops, like, cash flow & budgeting, photography and fashion illustration/sketching.

Bottom-line, I know, it’s all about skill and knowledge. There’s no shortcut. I am ready to make hundreds of mistakes and to survive from mistakes and to get the right way. It’s something that I got no choice but to earn the skill.

So much to catch up!

*now seriously thinking about budget which I haven't allocate any! Bummer!

No comments:

Post a Comment