22 Dec 2011

Selling art or making profit?

The 7 of 25 black & white with ribbon ready-made goodie bags


I've published my first ready-made goodie bags for sale - Black & white with Ribbon Ready-made Goodie Bag. Limited for 25 items only. Why 25 and not 50? Simple, I sell design; and not really quantity. If I want to sell hundreds of units of goodie bag, I'd become a "factory". Instead, I create limited units so it will looks like something special which is rarely to find in the market, so to speak. It would look similar to other product, but it's not the same exactly.

However, I take order minimum 50 units just because to estimate the sufficient quantity for my Clients to server and give away or celebrate. Say if my Client wants to buy the ready-made item, which limited to 25 units per batch/design, I would highly recommend to them to add another batch - mix and match!

No comments:

Post a Comment