4 Mar 2012

Outstation: UTM Skudai and Taman Daya, Johor

A last minute call, on last Friday, my boss informed me to get ready to go to Johor. Quickie packing and hit the road from Tol Sg Besi at 4:00 PM to Jasin to fetch boss' friend. We all should be in UTM by 9 PM. I speed up laaa.. Thank God, the weather was good and we arrived at 8:00 PM.

Check-in into a VIP room. Awesome! The two share same room and I got one room! Woohoo!!

Before 9 PM we commenced the event and finished nearly 12 AM. I was too tired, so I slept. But the two, still talking.

The next morning, I woke up but the two still sleep. I watched TV until 11 AM, only then, they appeared. My boss said, they sleep at 5 AM. They went outside for McDonald's. Err.. whatever laaa..

I got my stuff pack as we have to check out. We next event will be in other place (in Taman Daya) at night. So, we walked around Skudai and had lunch at Plaza Angsana. And in the afternoon, we went to meet a friend (can't remember the place).

At night, went to the event and finished after 11 PM. Had late dinner - roti with curry - yummy! And, I hit the road at 12:30 AM going home. Stop in Jasin to drop friend's place and tea break. After 3:30 PM, back on the road to KL. Arrived home nearly 5:30 AM. Damn crazy sleepy. And I love my bed even more since.

No comments:

Post a Comment