2 Mar 2012

Site visit - Hawa Resort & Training Centre

My main work is a personal assistant and it requires my to take over the driving part as well. I have no problem with driving because I am comfortable on the road - highway, raining, night, traffice jam, long distance and all.

Yesterday, we (my boss and I) went to site visit to find a place to have a family day somewhere in Janda Baik - a resort to fulfill 60 families and 40 single. Shortlisted 2 - Dusun Eco Resort and Hawa Resort as both claim can fit the capacity.

First stop, Dusun Eco Resort. First impression - not suitable for family. It's training oriented - good for outdoor activities.

Second stop, Hawa Resort - perfect! Very clean, calm and nice environment. Highly recommended to my boss and he said yes.

Cute chalet


Twin chalet

Inside executive chalet

Inside dorm (fit for 12 pax)

VIP chalet.. (cozy sofa on side - unseen)

Outside VIP chalet - breakfast, lunch, dinner or any leisure

One of the building/chale but this one is a 2-storey

A canteen/cafeteria

An awesome open-air surau

A huge training center. There's another one with air-cond.

BBQ pits and open field for eating out

A beautiful river INSIDE the resort

No comments:

Post a Comment