20 Jan 2012

New job trial day

I found a job ad couple of weeks ago. It requires a person who can drive and also to become a personal assistant with reasonable basic salary. Sound catchy and straight forward. So I SMSed the person asking about the availability as I like driving and organizing (well, sorta). We met for a casual interview. Quite clear now.

Last Wednesday, I took a day-off from current work (really soon to be end) to “assist my new employer”. I would say that is as my trial day. At 7:30am, he fetched me and I drove to LCCT to pickup someone. Return to his place and later to his office. Immediately, started with some clerical work, amending power point / presentation slides. Around 4:00 PM, took off to Kuala Pilah. It really took hours to reach there with the traffic jam. At 9:00 PM, he gave a talk to 200+ audiences. Ended around 11:30 PM. And he said, “..that’s about one of the routine, but normally, it doesn’t end up at this late.” There’s a selling section I should setup on that event, but I didn’t because of the facility and timing.

Surprisingly, I enjoyed the whole day.

And he told me, I could start immediately. I informed him, I would only able to start next month.

Well, the pay is just enough for my monthly expenses. The work is very straight forward but requires organizational skill, good memory and quick respond. Plus, provided overtime and commission AND flexible working hours (2 PM to 8 PM) are very tempting as I hope I could spare time with my freelance work. The best part, I could travel to places! Splendid!

Hmm… maybe, I could put my items together to sell. Heh heh heh *wicked evil laugh

And, I need a good organizer diary!

No comments:

Post a Comment