20 Mar 2012

New job, again?

When I was in Kelantan, my boss ask me if I could move to his nearest new house. I said no. I told him I have lots of stuff - mostly, belong to my family as they park or dump their belongings into my second room. I would have trouble to pack and unpack. I know, to him, it's just one hard task - pack and unpack. The truth is, (I haven't tell him), that I have my main job - as a freelance beader/dressmaker-wanna-be. I have friends around my area. Easy access to almost anything I want - public transport, meal, banks, etc. Plus, I've been staying in the same place for more than 4 years - very comfortable, so to speak.

He said, maybe somewhere in Apr or May he'll move into his new house. Well, go ahead. Immediately, I start planning to search a new job - which have been almost a week now. Not easy. Basically, I have 2 months max to get a new job. I like being his Personal Assistant especially the flexible hours - where else can I find such work? Whatever it is, I have to prepare for new job as the bills never fail coming to be "entertained".

Hmmm..*sighs

No comments:

Post a Comment